Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present you with extremely elegant pumps by Alma En Pena in dark beige, which will delight every woman! Made of the highest quality natural chamois leather, thanks to which they are not only durable, but also very soft and pleasant to the touch. The insole is made of natural leather. On the front of the shoe there is a beautiful decoration in the form of a flower, made of high-quality material, which gives the shoes a unique character and makes them certainly attract attention among other women's styles. The shoes have a comfortable, 7-centimeter block heel, which adds a few centimeters to a woman's height, and at the same time ensures stability while walking. The open heel adds lightness and delicacy to the whole styling. These shoes are perfect for evening outings, dates or formal occasions, but they will also work well in everyday stylizations, adding style and elegance to them. Do not hesitate and add these shoes to your collection today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather
Alma En Pena
Sergio Leone Beige Pearl Pumps
Tamaris Ivory Leather Pumps
Maciejka Women's Pumps Beige
Maciejka 2950J-04/00-1 Toupe Velor Pumps
You may also like
Alma En Pena Violet Sandals V23413
Venezia Sneakers Purple
Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Sneakers White Slip-on
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: