Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we offer beautiful Alma En Pena women's sandals made of the highest quality materials. Our sandal features a soft suede leather upper for comfort and durability. The insole and the interior are made of natural leather, which ensures softness and breathability for your feet. The front of the upper is decorated with purple and silver crystals, which adds elegance and charm to the sandals. The sandal is fastened with a buckle, which ensures a perfect fit to your foot. The sole of the sandal is made of high-quality material, which ensures durability and stability on any surface. Thanks to the flat sole, the sandal is perfect for women who value comfort and style. Women's flat sandals with decorative crystals are a great choice for summer days, both for everyday stylizations and for more elegant occasions. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and choose the perfect pair of sandals for yourself!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather
Alma En Pena
Sergio Leone women's sandals on a high heel Black PU
Marco Tozzi Black Women's Sandals
Maciejka Beige Sandals 05870-04/00-1
Rieker Black Schwarz Sandals
You may also like
Maciejka Women's Shoes Orange
Maciejka Women's Pumps Black
Wonders Wild Natural Off Flat Shoes
Maciejka Women's Pumps Cappucino
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: