Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Filippo brand creates shoes by listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising them with a bold cut and original combination of colors and impeccable workmanship. A great, original product and good quality at a favorable price are the reasons why it is worth investing in this brand's products. The Filippo offer allows for the perfect selection of footwear for the preferred style. Practically, the model has the features of both a shoe and a women's moccasin. The top is made of gray, natural nubuck leather. The interior is made of material, and the insole is made of natural leather, which contributes to the optimal temperature of our feet regardless of the weather. The whole is mounted on a platform with a 5-centimeter heel. The platform height at the front of the sole is 2 cm. Provides stability and provides a good support for the entire figure. Ornament in the form of a gray metal chain on the front. These shoes are very light and look beautiful on your feet. For ladies of all ages and for many styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine nubuck leather
You may also like
Filippo Women's shoes espadrilles wedges Navy
Big Star Black Women's Espadrilles
Marco Tozzi Black Ballerina 2-22100-20 001
Maciejka 05278-01/00-7 Black Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: