Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we present extremely stylish and comfortable women's Filippo sneakers. Our sneakers are a combination of original design and high-quality materials. The beige upper is made of the highest quality natural leather, which will provide you with comfort and durability for a long time. The openwork pattern on the sides adds character to the shoes and makes them even more attractive. The inside of the shoes is made of a soft fabric that allows your feet to breathe and provides them with a pleasant climate. The insole made of natural leather will provide you with even more comfort and protection for your feet. The sole of the shoes is a 3.5-centimeter platform under the heel, which adds a few centimeters to your height and will make your silhouette look slim and shapely. The sole at the front is 2 cm, thanks to which your feet will be stable and will not get tired even after a whole day of wearing shoes. The shoes are laced, which allows them to be easily and quickly adjusted to your foot. Do not hesitate and order these unique Filippo women's sneakers today, which are stylish and comfortable at the same time!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Levi's Trampki Tijuana 2,0 Regular Black
Levi's Patton Regular Black Trainers
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0924LA White Sneakers
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0862LA White Sneakers
You may also like
Maciejka 01930-67-00-0 Orange+Mosaic Ballerina
Filippo black leather women's shoes
Inofio 1151-2 Czarny Zamsz Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: