Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of unique women's slippers by Maciejka! Our flip flops are the perfect proposition for women who are looking for stylish and comfortable shoes for the summer. The top of the shoes is made entirely of soft and airy fabric, which ensures maximum comfort of use on warm days. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of the highest quality natural leather, which ensures not only comfort, but also the health of your feet. In addition, these flip-flops are equipped with a sole made of high-quality materials and a stable 7 cm heel, which gives additional elegance and emphasizes the feminine silhouette. The open heel allows you to move freely and provides even more comfort. It's a perfect choice for summer evenings, going out to the city or the beach. Available in various colors and sizes, our Maciejka slippers are not only comfortable and practical shoes, but also real works of art.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Boccato 243.345 206 T SYH Black Slides
Klapki Maciejka 05036-05/00-5 Black Grey Slides
You may also like
Tamaris Women's Leather Slippers On The Platform Black
Dr. Brinkmann Women's Slides Brown Leather
Visconi Women's leather Gold Slides
Crocs Classic Ballerina Pink
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: