Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with our latest offer - women's shoes from the renowned Marco Tozzi brand. These unique shoes are the perfect combination of comfort and style that will work perfectly in many situations. The top of the shoes is made of leather-like material with a delicate openwork pattern on the outside of the shoes in a beautiful combination of cream colors and gold accents that give the shoes an elegant character. The interior and insole are made of soft fabric, which ensures comfort of use throughout the day. The platform type sole with a height of 3.5 cm is made of high-quality material, which ensures stability and comfort while walking. In addition, the shoes have lacing and a slider that allow for a perfect fit to the foot. On the outside of the shoes there is a subtle Marco Tozzi brand logo, which adds elegance and class to the shoes. These women's shoes are the perfect choice for every woman who values comfort and style. They can be worn both for everyday stylizations and for more formal occasions. We invite you to our store, where you can see and try on these unique shoes!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Rieker L3312-14 Pazifik/Heaven/Silver Sneaker
Big Star DD274575 White Sneakers
Filippo Loafers Leather Black Shoes
Tamaris Women's pumps, leather velor Rose Pink
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: