Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Women's shoes are a type of footwear that will never go out of fashion. The presented model of the Filippo brand resembles well-known and popular moccasins with its cut. The version of this manufacturer is very original. The top is made of natural leather in black and decorated with an original metal buckle also in black. The interior is a high-quality, pleasant fabric. The insole made of natural leather glued with soft foam gives a sense of extraordinary comfort and convenience. The stiffened heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and allows you to keep your feet in the right position. The sole made of high-quality material is very flexible, well-profiled and significantly affects the adhesion to the ground. The toe box has a round shape, which gives the feet a lot of space and freedom. Thanks to these combinations, comfort and a great look are guaranteed. Shoe width - G, quality - I.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Nubuck Beige
Marco Tozzi Navy Blue Moccasins 24225-805
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Blue
You may also like
Shoes Loafers Filippo black leather
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Velor Light Blue
Inofio 165616-5 Green Pumps
Maciejka 04477-29/00-5 Red Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: