Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to the store where you will find the latest Sca'viola women's sandals. We present you with sandals made of the highest quality material that provide comfort and durability for a long time. The top of the sandals was made of a colorless material, which was decorated with crystals. These cute pieces glow colorfully when exposed to light, adding an elegant sparkle to any outfit. The interior, insole and sole of the sandal are also made of high-quality material, which guarantees a feeling of comfort and maximum comfort during long-term use. The heel of the sandals is 7 cm high and has a conical shape that beautifully emphasizes the female figure. In addition, it is decorated with white crystals, which, combined with the front of the sandal, creates a harmonious whole. The sandals are fastened with a buckle, thanks to which you can adjust them perfectly to your foot. They are perfect for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays or dates. These are shoes that will surely attract attention and impress everyone.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Black + White Sandals 05931-11/00-1
Rieker Beige Sandals
Maciejka Black Ombre Sandals
Maciejka 04593-35/00-5 Black to silver Sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: