Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Women's footwear by "Sergio Leone" is aimed at women of all ages. The characteristic feature of this footwear is comfort, functionality, effective materials, unique designs in line with the latest fashion trends. Light sandals on the post are the latest design from Sergio Leone. We know for a long time that this type of footwear must be in the wardrobe of every woman. You don't have to look for an opportunity to wear them, because their pattern provides us with comfort every day and elegance for the evening. Undoubtedly, thanks to the combination of these features, we obtain a model of shoes for many occasions and for many styles. The presented women's sandals are made of high-quality chamoiss material. The adjustable strap will adjust the sandals to the width of our foot. The interior is made of high-quality plastic and topped with a natural leather insert to increase the comfort of use. The heels are 9 cm high pins, they are stable and slim the silhouette in an elegant way. A summer classic. Species: I
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Filippo Navy Blue Women's Sandals
Sergio Leone women's on a high heel Gold Brusched sandals
Sergio Leone women's Grey sandals
Filippo DS1351-20 Black Sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: