Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
One of the most famous clothing and footwear brands today is Skechers. In its products, it combines seemingly incompatible textures and elements, thanks to which you can get an original look that will make us and our kids stand out from the crowd. We present beautiful, light and very comfortable children's shoes - sneakers of this excellent brand. The footwear is made of high-quality plastic and fabric in blue and orange Royal Blue / Orange. A convenient Velcro closure allows you to adjust the footwear to the required width, and the elastic bands allow you to stabilize the footwear on your feet. The interior is a pleasant fabric, which, together with a soft insert, gives the little ones a feeling of convenience and comfort. The reinforced heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and ensures the correct positioning of the foot. There are LEDs in the sole that turn on when walking (there is no special switch). Light and very comfortable, they will complement any girl's styling, ensuring comfort and convenience.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Kangaroos children's shoes K-HK Flow EV RTX Steel Gray / Dusty Rose
U.S. Polo Assn. WILLY4170S1 WHI White Sneakers
Kangaroos children's boys' shoes Jet Black / Fiery Red Sneakers
Fila Strada Low Kids 1010781 1FG White Sneakers
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: