Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to the Tommy Hilfiger store, where you will find stylish women's sneakers that are perfect for everyday and more casual stylizations. Their top is made of high-quality fabric and solid blue plastic, which guarantees not only a fashionable look, but also durability and comfort. On the outside of the shoes you will find an elegant, white print with the inscription "Tommy 1985", which gives them an original character and subtly refers to the history of the brand. The interior and insole of the shoes are made of pleasant to the touch fabric, thanks to which your feet will feel comfortable throughout the day. The shoes have a low sole made of high-quality material, which is 2.5 centimeters high. Thanks to this, they provide adequate support for the feet, and at the same time allow you to move freely. The shoes are laced, which allows you to adjust them to individual needs and preferences. We invite you to buy these fashionable sneakers that will combine style and comfort, and will become your favorite shoes in your wardrobe.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Tamaris 22116-20 805 Navy Ballerina
Rieker Women's oxford shoes multi
Lemar Women's leather black shoes
GOE II2N4036 White-Ecru Trainers
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: