Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to our store, where you will find Tommy Hilfiger women's sneakers, which are a combination of fashionable style and comfort. The top of the shoes is made of high-quality fabric and solid material, which create an original pattern in the color of denium. Thanks to this, the shoes are not only exceptionally stylish, but also durable and resistant to damage. The interior and the insole of the shoes are a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that will provide your feet with maximum comfort and convenience of wearing throughout the day. In addition, the sole of the shoes is made of high-quality material with a height of 3 centimeters, which guarantees adequate support for the feet and reduces fatigue during a long walk. The shoes are laced, so you can adjust their fit to your needs and preferences. Their universal style allows them to be matched to many different styles and occasions. We invite you to buy these fashionable and comfortable Tommy Hilfiger sneakers, which will surely become the favorite shoes in your footwear collection.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
GOE Green Women's Sneakers
Emu Australia Low Shoes Agonis Mac Coconut
Maciejka 4972A-17/00-5 Navy Blue Flat Shoes
Maciejka Blue Ballerina Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: