Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with our latest collection of Sokolski women's shoes! These extremely stylish shoes are made of the highest quality natural grain leather in white, which makes them stand out in the crowd.
The floral pattern and openwork on the upper give these shoes a unique character and make them the perfect complement to many different styles. The interior of the shoes has been finished with soft, natural leather, which ensures maximum comfort while wearing.
In addition, the comfortable insole is also made of natural leather, which allows your feet to breathe and prevents your feet from sweating.
The sole of the shoes is made of high-quality material on a 3.5-centimeter platform, which ensures durability and stability while walking. In addition, the footwear is slip-on, which means you can easily put them on and take them off without the need for additional fasteners.
If you are looking for extremely stylish and comfortable shoes that will be the perfect complement to your wardrobe, these shoes are for you! Check out our collection of Sokolski women's shoes today and feel special with every step you take!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Pepe Jeans Brandy W Basic Pacific Blue trainers
D&A Pumps, women's high heels, black lacquer
T.Sokolski Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Filippo Silver Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: