Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of elegant and unique shoes by Maciejka! Our women's high-heeled shoes are a combination of classic and modern, which makes them the perfect choice for women who value comfort and a fashionable look. The upper of the shoes is made of high-quality, soft velor leather in black with a silver abrasion, which fits perfectly with various styles. The interior and the insole of the shoe are also made of natural leather, which ensures high wearing comfort and protects the feet against abrasions and discomfort. The sole made of high-quality material is stable and durable, and the 4-centimeter platform adds an elegant look, optically extending the legs. It's the perfect solution for women who want to feel special and draw attention in the crowd. Our high-heeled shoes are also very comfortable to use, thanks to the fact that they are slip-on. This means you don't have to worry about lacing up and taking off your shoes - just slip them on and enjoy comfortable walking all day long. Choose our Maciejka high-heeled shoes to feel unique and stylish. It's the perfect choice for women who appreciate a fashionable look, comfort and elegant style!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: