Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our Levi's luxury women's sneaker store! We present you the latest collection that will surely conquer your heart. Our Levi's sneakers are a combination of style, quality and comfort. The upper made of a combination of natural leather and fabric in three fashionable colors - white, blue and pink - gives the shoes a unique look that attracts attention. The interior of the shoe is finished with a soft white fabric, providing a pleasant feeling of wearing. The insert inside Levi's sneakers is also made of a soft fabric, which additionally increases the wearing comfort. The sole made of high-quality material has a height of 3.5 centimeters in the heel, which adds elegance and style to the shoes, and at the same time ensures stability and comfort while walking. The lace-up design of our sneakers allows the shoe to fit perfectly to your foot, guaranteeing convenience and comfort throughout the day. In addition, the combination of natural leather and fabric in the upper makes the shoes durable and resistant to everyday wear. We invite you to our store to discover unique Levi's women's sneakers that will be a perfect complement to your footwear collection. White, blue and pink sneakers with a natural leather and fabric upper are not only a unique look, but also unmatched wearing comfort. Be fashionable and stylish in the latest Levi's sneakers!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: