Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our trendy store, where we present the latest collection of Levi's women's sneakers! If you are a lover of stylish shoes that combine comfort with modern design, you've come to the right place. Our latest Levi's women's sneakers are the perfect combination of comfort and style. The upper of the shoes is made of a durable white fabric, which gives them an elegant and timeless look that fits many styles. The interior and the comfortable insole are also made of soft fabric, which guarantees comfort throughout the day. Thanks to this, you can enjoy comfort at every step, no matter where you go. In addition, the sole of these sneakers is made of high-quality material with a height of 3 centimeters, which provides excellent cushioning and comfort while walking. Thanks to this, you can feel comfortable and confident on any surface. The shoes are also laced, which allows for a perfect fit to your foot, and also gives them a sporty and modern look. These Levi's women's sneakers are not only comfortable, but also stylish, thanks to which you will look fashionable and trendy on the city streets. Do not hesitate any longer and revive your style with these fashionable Levi's women's sneakers. We cordially invite you to our store, where the latest trends in the world of women's footwear are waiting for you!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: