Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to discover the unusual women's sandals by Maciejka, which will combine comfort and style in one! Made of high-quality natural leather in a charming blue color with a colorful pattern on the upper, these sandals will surely attract attention with their unique design. The interior and insole of these sandals are also made of comfortable natural leather, which will provide you with comfort even when worn for a long time. The flat sole is made of high-quality material and has a height of 1 centimeter, which makes these sandals not only stylish, but also comfortable to wear every day. In addition, this model of Maciejka sandals has an elastic band that will allow you to adjust the width of the foot to the footwear, guaranteeing a perfect fit and wearing comfort. These sandals are the perfect choice for warmer days when you want to feel comfortable and stylish. They perfectly match various styles, from casual to more spring-summer, adding a unique charm with their colorful pattern. Not only will they be a stylish addition to your wardrobe, but they will also provide you with comfort and convenience throughout the day. Try them now and enjoy the extraordinary style and comfort thanks to Maciejka sandals!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: