Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store! We present you with elegant women's sandals by Maciejka, which will certainly become a great addition to your summer wardrobe. These charming sandals are made of natural leather in black, which gives them a unique elegance. The openwork pattern on the sides of the upper adds subtlety and character, emphasizing your beauty and style. The upper made of high-quality natural leather guarantees wearing comfort as well as durability and durability. The interior and insole of the sandals are also made of soft natural leather, which makes them extremely comfortable for your feet. Thanks to this, you can enjoy the comfort of wearing it all day, regardless of the occasion. The sole of the sandals is made of high-quality material that guarantees stability and a sure step. Its height of 3.5 centimeters in the heel is ideal for people who prefer slightly higher heels that will give you confidence and elegance. The sandals are fastened with a buckle at the ankle, which allows for a perfect fit to your foot. Thanks to this, you can adjust their looseness according to your needs, ensuring maximum wearing comfort. These black sandals with an openwork pattern are a combination of elegance, comfort and style that will be the perfect complement to your summer wardrobe. Choose Maciejka sandals and enjoy exceptional comfort and style every day!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: