Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we present women's sandals by Maciejka, which are a real combination of style, quality and comfort! The upper of these beautiful sandals is made of the highest quality natural leather in an elegant shade of dark beige. This makes the sandals look not only luxurious, but also durable and resistant to daily abrasion. In addition, the interior and the insole of the sandals are also made of soft natural leather, which guarantees maximum wearing comfort even for a long time. Maciejka sandals have a practical buckle fastening at the ankle, which allows for easy and quick adjustment to individual needs and ensures stability while walking. The sole of the sandals is made of high-quality plastic, which gives excellent grip on various types of surfaces. In addition, the sole is in the form of a platform, 5 centimeters high, which gives the sandals a fashionable look and ensures comfort while wearing. These women's Maciejka sandals are the perfect choice for summer days when you want to combine style with comfort. They fit both everyday, casual stylizations and more elegant occasions. Their high quality and unique design will make them a favorite addition to your summer wardrobe. Don't wait any longer and add these beautiful sandals to your collection today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: