Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we present extremely stylish and comfortable Artiker women's slippers! Made of the highest quality natural leather in white, our Artiker slippers are a combination of luxury, comfort and fashionable design. The upper made of soft natural leather is not only beautiful, but also durable, thanks to which you will be able to enjoy them for a long time. The inside of the flap is finished with high-quality material that ensures maximum wearing comfort. The soft leather insole perfectly adapts to the foot, guaranteeing comfort at every step. The Artiker flap sole is a true masterpiece of technology - made of high-quality material, it ensures stability and walking comfort. In addition, the heel with a height of 5.5 centimeters adds elegance and feminine charm to the flip-flops. Our women's Artiker slippers are not only a great choice for summer days, but also a perfect complement to many styles - both casual and more elegant. They will add not only comfort to your feet, but also a unique character. We invite you to our store, where you can discover the world of beauty, comfort and style offered by Artiker women's slippers.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: