Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the T. Sokolski store, where luxury and comfort meet in a perfect combination! We present our latest collection of women's flip-flops with uppers made of the highest quality natural leather in an elegant black color. These flip flops not only impress with their appearance, but also provide exceptional wearing comfort thanks to the use of soft natural leather in both the inner lining and the insole. Your feet will feel like in paradise, regardless of the length of your walks or days spent shopping. In addition, the sole of these flip-flops is made of high-quality material, which guarantees excellent durability and comfort. Its height of 4 centimeters allows for sure and stable steps, and at the same time adds elegance and self-confidence to the figure. These flip flops are the perfect choice for summer days when you want to combine style with comfort. They fit both everyday stylizations and more elegant occasions. They will add shine to your feet and emphasize your unique style. Join the group of satisfied customers who value quality, comfort and style. Choose T. Sokolski sandals that will make your feet feel special!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: