Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive footwear store, where we present the latest proposals of the D&A brand. We would like to present you an absolute gem among women's summer footwear - D&A flip flops. These unique flip flops are a masterful combination of sophisticated design, luxury and comfort. The top made of transparent plastic attracts attention with its subtlety, while adding character thanks to intricately placed black and silver crystals. It is a perfect combination of elegance and subtle glow. The insert and the inside of these unusual flip flops are made of the highest quality black natural leather. This gives a feeling of softness and comfort with every step, emphasizing both the style and durability of the footwear. Your feet will feel exceptionally pleasant all day long. The sole of the flip-flops is made of high-quality material, which guarantees not only stability and durability, but also adds a designer touch. The unique heel with a height of 7.5 centimeters gives the attitude elegance and makes each step confident and sensual. D&A slippers are the perfect choice for every woman who wants to express her individuality, emphasize her unique beauty and feel confident at every step. We invite you to our store to discover the magic of these unusual flip flops and experience true perfection in women's footwear.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: