Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Dr. Martens is a cult brand recognized on the Polish and foreign market. Designers, creating models for their collections, skilfully combine timeless style with the latest trends from the fashion world. The presented women's boots, boots and bovver boots are made of soft, natural leather in black. The upper reaching down to the ankle protects against adverse weather conditions. The interior is made of fabric - the boots are therefore not insulated. On the inside, a zipper makes it easy to change shoes. Traditional laces allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The solid sole is a platform with a stable heel that perfectly insulates the feet from the cold, wet surface. The heel height is 5 cm, and the platforms at the front are 3.5 cm. They fit both pants and dresses or skirts.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: