Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Foy Flatform Micro is EMU Australia's classic slip-on snow boots. This model is made of high-quality black sheepskin suede. The interior, on the other hand, is made of soft sheep wool, which gives the feet a lot of warmth on winter days and ensures air circulation. The soft and comfortable five-centimeter platform provides incredible comfort and support for the entire figure, cushioning every step. There is a logo badge on the heel. On the sides of the upper there are loops that will make it easier to slip on the shoes. Perfect for everyday stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather,
You may also like
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: