Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a company founded in 1997, whose extremely fancy products delight not only with the original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. Another suggestion for the autumn-winter season are the extremely original and unusual black-green (olive) shoes. The upper is partly made of genuine black full-grain leather in a fanciful way combined with high-quality olive fabric, which results in the effect of a "sock sticking out of the shoe". The whole is stabilized with traditional laces that allow you to adjust the upper to the required width. The comfortable, flexible sole, made of high-quality plastic, has been constructed in such a way that it further strengthens and protects the toe from damage and scratches. Comfortable and well-profiled leather insole glued with soft foam gives a sense of convenience and comfort. The whole, as befits the Maciejka brand, made with great attention to detail. Very original and unusual for women who like unconventional solutions.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: