Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The BOCCATO women's shoes available in our online store are characterized by excellent workmanship, but above all, an affordable price! BOCCATO is a brand that is becoming more and more recognizable on the Polish and foreign markets. The manufacturer boldly combines fashionable types of leather with patterns. Designers create models for their collections skillfully combine timeless style with the latest trends in the world of fashion. Boccato footwear will delight many women with its originality, quality of workmanship and fashionable Italian design. The presented women's slippers are made of natural grain leather in a classic black color. The finely cut upper significantly slims the foot, and the toe cut and free heel provide our feet with optimal temperature on even the hottest days. The leather interior and a soft insole, which guarantees comfort during each step, also contribute to this. The main decoration is a metal element on the front of the upper. The whole thing is mounted on a black sole made of high-quality material with a visibly outlined small heel. Very comfortable, they will perfectly complement many trouser, dress or skirt outfits. These slippers are a must have of the season!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: