Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
UGG is an Australian brand that creates footwear and accessories made of natural and very soft lambskin and high-grade sheep wool. The UGG leather boots, cult for many seasons, are resistant to dirt and do not let moisture in. These are snow boots adapted to low temperatures, extremely light and very, very comfortable. A carefully made sheepskin upper in black color pleasantly fits the leg, and double seams strengthen the structure of the shoe. The interior, lined with merino wool, softly wraps the foot and insulates it from the cold. The EVA foam provides flexibility and lightness. A durable sole with Treadlite technology guarantees very good grip and cushioning. On the outside of the upper, there is a fairly large, decorative button with a belt loop with the brand logo on it. Every step in these boots is pure pleasure! They are perfect for frosty winter days. Very comfortable, light, warm and timeless :)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: