Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a brand appreciated for the quality of its products, advanced construction technology as well as carefully designed and balanced shapes and patterns. Within a few years, the company has become a leader on the local market, constantly strengthening its position in the industry. The presented leather boots of this brand for the upcoming autumn and winter season will surely attract attention with their unusual design. The upper is made of high-quality natural grain and velor leather in beige and brown colors. The patterned back of the upper is decorated with a smooth leather frill, which adds extraordinary elegance to the model. The side zipper allows for quick and easy putting on / taking off the shoes. The brand logo is placed on the outer side of the upper. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates the feet from the ground. The comfortable heel with a pillar shape is very stable and adds femininity to the silhouette. Leather interior increases wearing comfort and prevents feet from sweating. These leather boots are undoubtedly a model that is eye-catching and will enliven any autumn styling. A design that will work in any weather, both for dresses and pants. Don't get bored and go crazy with Maciejka!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: