Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Fashionable products, which are characterized by convenience, comfort and original design, are the Big Star brand. Each new collection, in line with the current fashion trends, remains an invariably high-quality line. For the Big Star brand, the definition of a good product is not only a unique style or fashionable colors, but also durability, versatility and wearing comfort. Cosmetic care for each element gives value to these words. The presented model in the always fashionable white color will allow you to enjoy its sporty note on most days of the year. These sneakers are made of high-quality fabrics and the best finishing materials. The upper for the ankle, an additional Velcro strap around it and lacing - it fits perfectly with the thick sole that perfectly insulates from the ground. All the elements give these shoes a casual, everyday character. Thanks to the non-slip sole and the proper fit to the foot, we can feel safe and comfortable in the footwear. The brand logo is placed on the outer side of the upper, on the tongue and on the Velcro strap. This model is undoubtedly a timeless classic. Styling with their use will take on a new, unique character.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Sergio Leone 1399 Red Pumps
Women's sneakers Red Trainers
Lee Cooper Slip On Pink Sneakers
Sergio Leone Nude Perl PU Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: