Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka - a Polish footwear company with many years of experience in the production of women's shoes. Among other manufacturers, it is undoubtedly distinguished by the quality of the materials used. Natural leathers are very soft, delicate, but also very durable. Thanks to this, each shoe is solidly made and guarantees high comfort of use. Extremely original and eye-catching Maciejka pumps are another timeless proposition of this brand for the spring and summer season. The upper is made of soft, natural velor leather in intense, classic black. The fancy shape of the upper with cutouts on both sides and a strap with adjustable ankle closure makes this model more feminine. A beautiful, original heel draws special attention in this model. The uneven, notched surface and the silver color cause light refraction at its edges and an amazing visual effect. Despite the considerable height, the heel is very stable, and in addition, it delicately slims the leg and adds charm to the entire figure. An additional decoration of this model is a black bow placed above the heel, which gives the model a youthful character. The almond nose, despite its rather narrow shape, allows the fingers to freely position. The interior is also made of natural leather. A soft, contoured, leather insole provides maximum comfort. Each pair comes with a spare set of flasks. Very elegant, for classy women who like to attract attention.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: