Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Crocs brand is one of the very popular shoes loved by millions of customers around the world. The material from which the shoes are made, namely Croslite, a resin material, turned out to be a patent for customers' trust. Thanks to this technology, the shoes are very light and quite soft, they adapt to the shape of the foot and shape it correctly. Of course, we must not forget that the shoes are waterproof, durable and easy to care for, clean water is enough. This time sandals with an open heel and free toes in a classic black color. Like all models, this one also has an antibacterial coating. Model on a fairly high platform - 5.5 cm, fastened with snaps on the back strap. It is definitely a version that will boldly replace traditional sandals. The purchase of shoes of this brand is an investment in comfort and quality for years. If you prefer delicate forms, this model is for you.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: