Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Pepe Jeans is a brand that gives you the opportunity to express your confidence, uniqueness and authenticity. Eye-catching shoes of this brand are the perfect solution for people who value comfort, style and convenience. The presented model from Pepe Jeans London is a classic model of black sneakers, always fashionable and matching almost any styling. They are distinguished by unique design and attention to detail. Particularly noteworthy is the sophisticated combination of pieces of plastic and fabric that make up the shape of the upper. A simple, round, comfortable toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and allows for a comfortable positioning of the foot, which significantly increases the comfort of wearing. Traditional black laces allow you to stabilize and adjust the footwear to individual needs. The upper in the back is decorated with black, shimmering sequins. Subtle brand logo on the tongue, heel and outer side of the upper. The interior is made of a very pleasant to the touch fabric for optimal temperature and comfort. A flexible platform with an original tread is non-slip and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground. Very light, comfortable, they look great on the leg. These shoes will prove themselves not only in the gym or fitness classes, but will also be useful as a complement to many casual outfits.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: