Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The global brand Pepe Jeans LONDON conquers the hearts of people all over the world. The offer of this brand is very wide, and under its name we can find, among others, clothing, footwear and a whole range of accessories. Each product of the Pepe Jeans brand is distinguished by the remarkable perfection of workmanship from the best materials. It is always stylish, fashionable and up-to-date. Many of these propositions will not go out of style for years, so they are timeless. These accessories will not only complete your look, but also complement the styling with selected elements. Depending on the needs, everyone will find something for themselves from the Pepe Jans LONDON brand. In our online MIDIAMO store, we present a classic belt of this excellent brand. Made of black genuine leather. The width of the belt is 3.8 cm. The decorative element of this model is a beautiful, eye-catching buckle, it is 7 cm long. The lengths given in the size table are total lengths - including the clamp. Elegant and practical, it will be a great complement to many styles. Enjoy great quality, fashionable design and be visible anytime and anywhere with Pepe Jeans brand only!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Pepe Jeans PL020797 869 TAN LENA BELT Brown
Pepe Jeans PL020797 999 BLACK LENA BELT
You may also like
UGG 20060-CAM W Knit Cable Beanie Faux Fur Pom Cam
OPRA BANDIT HEAD ECRU
Guess Women's Belt Tyren Not Adjust & Rev Pant Belt CBR Coal Brown
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: