Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Are sports shoes a solution exclusively reserved for sports and tracksuits? Nothing could be more wrong. Producers, together with the latest fashion trends, try to meet the expectations of potential customers. The presented model of Pepe Jeans London sneakers is a combination of classic colors: black and white soles. They are distinguished by unique design and attention to detail. Particularly noteworthy is the sophisticated combination of pieces of material that make up the shape of the upper and a very original and characteristic sole. The insole is made of ecological leather. The round, comfortable toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and improves the wearing comfort. Traditional laces allow you to stabilize and adjust the footwear to individual needs. The zipper on the inside of the upper makes it easy to change shoes. The height of the upper is 9.5 cm. The brand logo is placed on the outer side of the upper. The interior is made of a very pleasant to the touch fabric for optimal temperature and comfort. Very light, comfortable, they look great on the leg.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: