Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the fall-winter season, beautiful women's boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather with a small decorative stripe made of fabric with a buckle. The rounded toe allows comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The upper on the inside has a comfortable zipper along the entire height of the upper, which makes it easier to put on / take off the shoes. The upper width is 36 cm (size 38). The insole and lining are soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that will ensure your feet comfort and convenience. The sole made of high-quality material is 5 cm high, it is well profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model lies beautifully on the leg, delicately slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. If you have not decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: