Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the fall-winter season, beautiful women's boots. The upper is made of patent leather with a crocodile leather pattern and black fabric. The rounded toe allows for comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The upper on the inside has a comfortable zipper with a length of about 20 cm, which makes it easy to put on / take off shoes. The upper width is 38 cm (size 38). The insole and lining are soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that will provide your feet with comfort and convenience. The sole made of high-quality material has a front height of 3 cm, and a heel of 7.5 cm, it is well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model lies beautifully on the leg, delicately slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. If you have not decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine patent leather,
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: