Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
UGG is not only a fashionable brand, it is a luxurious and comfortable brand. It was established in 1978 in California, although the very idea for this type of footwear was born in distant Australia. And although none of these places is associated with a cold winter, it is the famous UGG that have become a permanent part of the snowy urban landscape. Slippers of the renowned UGG brand, known for their comfort, are an absolute "must have" in the wardrobe of every woman who values warmth and incredible comfort. The upper is made of high-quality sheep's wool and natural beige suede leather. The interior and the insole are also padded with wool. Flexible sole guarantees high comfort of use. Perfect flip-flops for cold winter evenings spent in the comfort of a warm home fire. This is a cut for women who value comfort and original design.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine suede leather,
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: