Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in London's East End in 1908, Lee Cooper has a rich history spanning over a century, making it an iconic British brand called Original Denim. From humble beginnings, the Lee Cooper brand has become known as a global style innovator. The legacy of the pioneering principles established by Morris Cooper is reflected in the latest footwear collection available in our online store. Lee Cooper children's low sneakers are made of "White" fabric. The interior and the insole are also made of fabric. The Lee Cooper brand logo is placed on the tongue, insole, heel and on the outside of the upper. Single Velcro fastening allows for a perfect fit of the footwear to the foot without troublesome lacing for kids. The white sole is made of high-quality plastic / rubber - characteristic for this type of footwear. It is 2.5 cm high. Light and practical. They will perfectly complement many children's sports and everyday styling.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: