Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable boots of the Polish brand Maciejka are the perfect proposition for fans of ethnic and feminine style. The openwork upper is made of natural grain leather in a beige color. Shoes with a beautiful metallic polish - they gently shimmer in brighter light. High-quality materials that were used in the production of this footwear guarantee long-term use. The presented footwear has a zipper closure, so you can easily take them off and put them on again. In addition, the zipper properly stabilizes the foot, which translates into a feeling of greater comfort in using the footwear. The inside of the shoe is filled with a soft natural leather insole, thanks to which the comfort of walking is maintained at a high level, while ensuring the absence of painful abrasions during use. Model with an open toe and a 6 cm high heel. The boots look elegant, thanks to a shapely heel, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 5743A-20/00-7 Women's Black Leather Boots
Boccato Women's boots, black leather boots
Maciejka 04492-17/00-5 Navy Boots
Maciejka Beige Women's Lace-Up Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: