Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish brand that produces women's footwear. The shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, which is a guarantee of comfort, convenience and versatility. Models produced by the Maciejka brand follow the latest trends, also remaining in the classic design framework. The company's priority is customer satisfaction, and here is a model of women's boots - boots that meet all these criteria. Openwork upper made of natural grain leather and velor in a beige color with a golden rub and a golden glitter shine. The sole is made of flexible, high-quality material with a 3 cm high, stable, flat heel. The interior and the insole are made of natural leather. Lacing on the front of the upper will allow you to perfectly fit the footwear to the foot. The zipper on the inside makes it much easier and faster to change shoes. High comfort of use in combination with an effective appearance is a characteristic feature of these shoes. So if you value comfort and originality, this pattern is for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather,
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: