Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Big Star brand was created for women who want to feel comfortable regardless of the situation. Living in constant rush, we don't want anything to stop us, let alone an uncomfortable pair of shoes. The Big Star brand creates shoes by listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising them with a bold cut, original combination of colors, extraordinary texture as well as high quality and impeccable workmanship. It shows how light you can play with fashion, while at the same time bringing out what is most beautiful in your body. We present black espadrilles, which are fashionable in every season. A characteristic feature of espadrilles is the sole on the platform trimmed with a string and this is also the case in this model. Flexible rubber insert on the inner side of the upper makes it easy to change shoes and helps to stabilize them on the legs. Both the top and the insole are made of a durable fabric that adapts to the shape of the foot and gives us a sense of comfort. The BIG STAR logo is placed on the heel, insole and the outer side of the upper. A great addition to many summer stylizations, and by providing us with comfort, it will make it remain a footwear loved to be worn for all seasons. It's a guaranteed great look!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Wypadają 0.5 rozmiaru mniejsze
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: