Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear of the BIG STAR brand is primarily a variety of shoe models corresponding to the needs of different age and lifestyle of people. We present another model of this popular brand. A soft uppers in white with gray elements made of natural chamois leather and fabric. Footwear on the legs stabilizes traditional laces, thanks to which we can adjust the footwear to the appropriate width. A light platform sole with a heel height of 6 cm gives a feeling of great comfort. The Big Star logo is placed on the tongue, heel and on the outer side of the upper. Comfortable and very soft women's sneakers, their versatility and, at the same time, original design will become an inseparable element of your wardrobe. Very light and incredibly comfortable, they are perfect for going to work, the gym and during everyday use.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Big Star JJ274271 White Sneakers
Big Star JJ274989 Black Sneakers
Big Star JJ274269 Black Sneakers
You may also like
Boccato 0164 106 1288 716 White SatinFlat Shoes
Kangaroos Sneakers halfshoes for women Jet Black/Mono
Artiker White Women's Sneakers
Maciejka 03763-44/00-5 Black+Dots Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: