Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka creates women's shoes in her own individual way, which makes them so unique. The original design makes the shoes easily add character to any styling. Although the brand is famous for walking its own paths in footwear design, the models created in this way are always in line with current fashion trends. We present a new model of this renowned Polish brand for women who like to live quickly and comfortably. The upper is made of high-quality natural grain leather and copper-colored velor leather with a pattern on the front strap. Leather insole glued with soft foam and a light sole guarantee high comfort of everyday use. The interior of the sandals is also made of natural leather. The buckle on the belt allows you to adjust its length depending on your needs. The model is also distinguished by a square, open toe, which gives the toes of each foot a lot of freedom. The flat heel is 1.5 cm high. Perfect shoes for warmer summer and spring days for women who value a loose, classic style combined with comfort. They suit many styles and on many occasions. If you do not have them in your wardrobe yet, you must change it. Quality: I. Country of Origin: Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: