Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a renowned Polish brand appreciated for the quality of its products, advanced construction technology as well as carefully designed and balanced shapes and patterns. Within a few years, the company has become a leader on the local market, constantly strengthening its position in the industry. The company's offer includes models for every season of the year. This time we present women's sandals on the platform. A model with an open heel made of natural grain leather in navy blue and white with colored stripes. The interior and a soft insole made of natural leather significantly increase the comfort of everyday use. The open, round toe gives the fingers a lot of space and freedom. A strap with a Velcro fastening, thanks to which we stabilize the sandals on the legs, makes it easier to change shoes and allows you to adjust to the appropriate width. A transparent chain, which is extremely fashionable this season, is placed on the strap at the front. The sandals are mounted on a fairly thick, solid platform, its height is 4 cm in the heel and 3 cm in the front, made of high-quality material. Comfortable, light and airy. Production country: Spain.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: