Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a recognized Polish brand appreciated for the quality of its products, advanced construction technology as well as carefully designed and balanced shapes and patterns. Within a few years, the company has become a leader on the local market, constantly strengthening its position in the industry. The company's offer includes models for every season of the year. This time we present women's espadrilles sandals. A model with an open heel, made of natural grain leather in white with a braided front strap with a beautiful ornament in the form of a chain that is fashionable this season. The interior and a soft insole made of natural leather significantly increase the comfort of everyday use. The open, round toe gives the fingers a lot of space and freedom. A belt with a buckle fastening, thanks to which we stabilize the sandals on the legs, makes it easier to change shoes and allows you to adjust it to the appropriate width. The non-slip sole made of high-quality material is a 5 cm high platform at the heel and 3.5 cm at the front. Around the sole, a characteristic espadrilles imitation of a braid made of plastic, thanks to which it is more durable than a traditional string. Comfortable, light and airy. Production country: Spain.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Graphite Women's Slides
Maciejka Blue Sandals
Maciejka 01971-51/00-5 Red Sandals
Maciejka women's Gold Sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: