Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Women's slippers, slippers of the Australian brand EMU Australia. The upper is made of high-quality sheep's merino wool in "Neutral" beige color. The interior and the insole are also lined with merino wool. Flexible sole guarantees high comfort of use. Perfect flip-flops for cold winter evenings spent in the comfort of a warm home fire. This is a cut for women who value comfort and original design.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
F - na szczupłą stopę
You may also like
EMU Australia Women's slippers Jolie Chestnut brown
EMU Australia Women's slippers Jolie Camel
EMU Australia Women's slippers Mayberry Camel
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: