Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's boots by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of ethnic and feminine style. High-quality materials that were used in the production of this footwear guarantee long-term use. The upper is made of natural black velor leather. The presented shoes have a zipper on the inside of the upper, so they can be easily removed and put on again. The inside of the shoe and the insole are insulated, thanks to which we have thermal comfort on colder days. Model with a closed round toe and a 6 cm high heel. The height of the sole at the front is approx. 1 cm. The circumference of the upper in size 38 is 30 cm. The boots look elegant, thanks to a shapely heel, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka 04744-20/00-7 Black Lace-up Boots
Maciejka Grey+Yellow Women's Boots
Black Venezia Black patent leather boots
AGA Women's Beige boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: