Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's boots by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of modern, feminine style. High-quality materials that were used in the production of this footwear guarantee long-term use. The upper is made of natural grain and velor red leather. The presented footwear has sewn-in rubber inserts on both sides of the upper, thanks to which they can be easily removed and put on again. In addition, we have a beautiful, decorative Velcro strap with a gold chain - it can be removed. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of soft fabric. Model with a closed round toe and a post-type heel, 8.5 cm high. The height of the sole at the front is about 2 cm. The boots look elegant, thanks to a shapely heel, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather,
You may also like
37 / 5 000 Wyniki tłumaczenia Black flat leather Boccato boots
Maciejka 05282-18/00-3 Orange Lace-up Boots
Boccato Women's black leather boots
Pepe Jeans Women's Boot Boss Logo Black
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: