Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Hispanitas is a Spanish brand whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the fall-winter season, beautiful women's boots - snow boots. The upper is made of natural leather and beige, metallic fabric - Olive / Asphalt. Model with a round toe. The upper on the inside has a comfortable zipper that makes it easy to put on / take off shoes. The upper circumference is 28 cm (size 38). The insole and interior are made of high-quality plastic, the model is not insulated. The sole is made of high-quality material at the front with a height of 3 cm and 6 cm at the back, it is well profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Hispanitas HI00715 Alpes Maroon Boots
Hispanitas HI00522 Alpes Maroon Boots
Steven Comet 066 Black and Silver Socks with Lurex
You may also like
UGG Boots Classic Mini II Caribou insulated with leather Brown
Boots UGG 1116109 Classic Ultra Mini Slate
Maciejka 04678-29/00-3 Red Lace-up Boots
CAFENOIR Women's leather ankle boots Nero black
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: