Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of modern style. High-quality materials that were used in the production of this footwear guarantee long-term use. The upper is made of natural grain leather and green fabric. The presented footwear has a zipper sewn on the inside. Classic laces allow you to perfectly adjust the upper to the foot's width. The inside of the shoe is made of insulation, and the insole is a thin fleece - the boots are therefore slightly insulated. Model with a closed round toe and a 2 cm high sole at the front and a 9 cm high heel. The boots look elegant, thanks to a solid heel, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to various types of styling. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 04091-27-00-5 Blue Boots
Rieker Women's insulated boots Black
Maciejka 05527-04/00-5 Beige Boots
Maciejka 05095-03/00-3 Grey Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: